Featuring presentations from a wide range of experts, as well as opportunities to talk informally with the speakers, communicate ideas and concerns in writing, and meet people and see products dedicated to a more sustainable future
• Ecology and Climate Change: Michael Finiguerra, Ph.D., Assistant Professor in Residence of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Connecticut
• Climate Responsibility, Vulnerability, and Compensation. Robert Darst, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Political Science and Director Sustainability Studies, University of Massachusetts
• Understanding Climate Change: The Ultimate No-Blame Challenge. Melissa Everett, Ph.D., Clean Water Action
• The Role of Music in Fighting Climate Change. Geoff Kaufmann, Folk Singer/Musician
• The Danger and Expense of Connecticut’s Natural Gas Expansion Plan. Martha Klein, Chair/Communications Chairwoman of CT Chapter, Sierra Club
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. FREE.